A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Amna Dermish:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Amna Dermish is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Shoulder Dislocation
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Dermish graduated from University of Colorado, Denver.
Dr. Dermish has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Latter-Day Saints Hospital
- Hospital of the University of PA
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Amna Ibrahim Dermish MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 4 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Amna I. Dermish practice?
- Dr. Amna Dermish has 3 office locations.
Dr. Amna Dermish practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Salt Lake City, UT.
Additional practice locations include: Philadelphia, PA.
See Salt Lake City Obstetricians & Gynecologists.