Dr. Amnart Wongworawat MD Patient Reviews

4.7

• Good
  • Bad

November 18th, 2015
He is an amazing plastic surgeon. Very detail oriented and takes his time to answer all your questions.

February 15th, 2014
Mommy make over
I just had a mommy make over performed by Dr . Wongworawat six weeks ago and am beyond thrilled with my results. I have four young children and am extremely into fitness. After having our twins I was left with a pooch that made me look 3 months pregnant. No amount of physical exercise was going to flatten my tummy or remove the excess skin. Not only did my babies leave me with a pooch they left me with saggy breast. Nursing four babies did quite some damage Thanks to Dr. W. my stomach and breast look amazing now. I had a lift with silicone implants. I no longer have breast that point at the floor! I can not say enough great things about my doctor and his staff. I knew I had picked the right doctor the morning of my surgery when the nurses at the surgery center told me I had picked the best doctor and that his work is amazing. These nurses see all the work of the local plastic surgeons because their in the room assisting the doctors during surgery. When I heard that I instantly felt at ease knowing I picked the right doctor. I was extremely nervous about the surgery but found it not to be as bad as expected. I would do it again in a heart beat. Not only to I look great .... I feel great. Thanks Dr. W for making me look beautiful again!

November 8th, 2013
Dr. Wongworawat is a rock star plastic surgeon. Almost like a perfectionist. Now that I have found him, I want all my friends and family to go to him. He's very patient and answers all your questions...and always with a big smile.

February 5th, 2012
my perfect doctor!!! dr.w
hey !! this is becky and i just got worawatmy boobies done 3 months ago and they are nice ,my dr did a very great job u realy have to take care of them , it,'s taking a good 3 month but it's wroth it. i'm going to do more surgery , so lit me know what u thing!!!remember dr. wongworawat, in temecula, corner of wenchester a jefferson.on face book if u want to talk!!! love my doctor

August 8th, 2011
I had a Mommy Makeover (tummy tuck, liposuction and breast augmentation) with Dr. Wongworawat. I am 3 wks post op and everything looks amazing. I had a few other consultation with other plastic surgeons before I saw Dr. Wongoworawat. As soon as I met him, I knew he will be the one to do my surgeries. He is a soft spoken, gentle, very professional man, who explained to me in great details of the pros and cons. The results so far totally exceeded my expectations. I highly recommend him for any procedures. Thank you Dr. Wongworawat for the new me. You gave me the self-confidence I haven't had for years.

August 3rd, 2011
You're my hero!!!
I had the best experience going to see Dr. W. He was very helpful and detailed in all processes and procedures. He answered all my questions with confidence and I can tell he really enjoys what he does and that makes it all worth while. Dr. W and his staff made me feel so welcomed and accepted even though I felt unhappy with my appearance. I had lipo and a tummy tuck and the results are amazing. I could tell he thought out precisely what needed to be done and handled it professionally and in a delicate way. Thank you Dr. W., you've made me a new me, someone I can look at me in the mirror everyday, not like before. I'm so very satisfied with my decision in choosing this facility I hadn't even searched other options. Keep doing what you're doing and you can bet I'll be sending anyone and everyone I can your way. God Bless!!

February 22nd, 2011
Dr. Wongworawat is an excellent doctor, I would recommend him to anyone. He is very professional and did an excellent job on my surgery.

February 21st, 2011
Great Dr and Great Office Staff!
I loved this Dr. My mother got the same surgery as me with a different dr and was unhappy. She loves my results and so do I! He was very helpful even when I was getting frustrated. The staff made me feel at home too. They were all great!

February 17th, 2011
I had the chest, abdomen and flank liposuction procedure done. I was very comfortable with Dr. W's explanation of the procedure prior to the surgery. I am also extremely satisfied with the results thus far. I would highly recommend the Advanced Institute of Plastic Surgery (Hi ,Lisa ;) ) and Dr. W to anyone interested in male liposuction. They are awesome! Thanks guys

January 6th, 2011
My experience
I have been contemplating surgery for over 10 years after having 8 kids and interviewing several doctors I honestly have to say I couldnt have picked a better one. I have been a nurse for over 10 years and I have met many doctors, I was very impressed with Dr. Wongworawat he was professional and very comforting. He has given me back my self-esteem. I recommend anyone that is thinking about having surgery to meet with him.

November 12th, 2010
Fantastic!
Dr. Wongworawat was fantastic. He's very kind and considerate, which made me feel comfortable. He's also very talented, and understands the needs of each individual. His open and honest opinions were also greatly appriciated. I decided on a lift and augmentation because I lost a lot of volume in my breasts from being pregnant. With Dr. W's help, I chose a 400cc (high profile silicone implant). It was scary not knowing what the outcome would be, but the results have been better than expected. Be realistic about the entire process, surgery is not a cake walk, but I couldn't have asked for a better experience. I wanted improvement, and that's exactly what he gave me. My results have been more satisfying than I expected. I got the volume I wanted, with a natural look and feel, and also a size that fits well with the rest of my body. Dr W is hands down, one of the best Board Certified Plastic Surgeon's out there, and I should know, I did about 10 years of research before finding him.

August 31st, 2010
I am extremely pleased with the service and outcome from my surgery I received by Dr. Wongworawat. The staff are very humble as well. I went in very skeptical and nervous and after consulting with Dr. W, he made me feel more at ease. Dr.W is extremely knowledgeable and shows it in his work. The surgery was not nearly as bad as I thought it was going to be and the recovery has been even better than expected......and I'm only 2 weeks post surgery! I definitely recommend AI plastic surgery to anyone who is interested in cosmetic/plastic surgery. You will not have any regrets. Thank you again Dr.Wongworawat :)