Amnart A Wongworawat, MD

41540 Winchester Rd
Ste B
Temecula, CA 92590
951-699-9201
Locations and availability (2)

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  Mommy make over  |  show details
by Jen on Feb 15th, 2014

I just had a mommy make over performed by Dr . Wongworawat six weeks ago and am beyond thrilled with my results. I have four young children and am extremely into fitness. After having our twins I was left with a pooch that made me look 3 months pregnant. No amount of physical exercise was going to flatten my tummy or remove the excess skin. Not only did my babies leave me with a pooch they left me with saggy breast. Nursing four babies did quite some damage Thanks to Dr. W. my stomach and breast look amazing now. I had a lift with silicone implants. I no longer have breast that point at the floor! I can not say enough great things about my doctor and his staff. I knew I had picked the right doctor the morning of my surgery when the nurses at the surgery center told me I had picked the best doctor and that his work is amazing. These nurses see all the work of the local plastic surgeons because their in the room assisting the doctors during surgery. When I heard that I instantly felt at ease knowing I picked the right doctor. I was extremely nervous about the surgery but found it not to be as bad as expected. I would do it again in a heart beat. Not only to I look great .... I feel great. Thanks Dr. W for making me look beautiful again!

by Rose on Nov 8th, 2013

Dr. Wongworawat is a rock star plastic surgeon. Almost like a perfectionist. Now that I have found him, I want all my friends and family to go to him. He's very patient and answers all your questions...and always with a big smile.

|  my perfect doctor!!! dr.w  |  show details
Feb 5th, 2012

hey !! this is becky and i just got worawatmy boobies done 3 months ago and they are nice ,my dr did a very great job u realy have to take care of them , it,'s taking a good 3 month but it's wroth it. i'm going to do more surgery , so lit me know what u thing!!!remember dr. wongworawat, in temecula, corner of wenchester a jefferson.on face book if u want to talk!!! love my doctor

Aug 8th, 2011

I had a Mommy Makeover (tummy tuck, liposuction and breast augmentation) with Dr. Wongworawat. I am 3 wks post op and everything looks amazing. I had a few other consultation with other plastic surgeons before I saw Dr. Wongoworawat. As soon as I met him, I knew he will be the one to do my surgeries. He is a soft spoken, gentle, very professional man, who explained to me in great details of the pros and cons. The results so far totally exceeded my expectations. I highly recommend him for any procedures. Thank you Dr. Wongworawat for the new me. You gave me the self-confidence I haven't had for years.

|  You're my hero!!!  |  show details
by Sowana Clark on Aug 3rd, 2011

I had the best experience going to see Dr. W. He was very helpful and detailed in all processes and procedures. He answered all my questions with confidence and I can tell he really enjoys what he does and that makes it all worth while. Dr. W and his staff made me feel so welcomed and accepted even though I felt unhappy with my appearance. I had lipo and a tummy tuck and the results are amazing. I could tell he thought out precisely what needed to be done and handled it professionally and in a delicate way. Thank you Dr. W., you've made me a new me, someone I can look at me in the mirror everyday, not like before. I'm so very satisfied with my decision in choosing this facility I hadn't even searched other options. Keep doing what you're doing and you can bet I'll be sending anyone and everyone I can your way. God Bless!!

Feb 22nd, 2011

Dr. Wongworawat is an excellent doctor, I would recommend him to anyone. He is very professional and did an excellent job on my surgery.

|  Great Dr and Great Office Staff!  |  show details
by M.C. from Murrieta on Feb 21st, 2011

I loved this Dr. My mother got the same surgery as me with a different dr and was unhappy. She loves my results and so do I! He was very helpful even when I was getting frustrated. The staff made me feel at home too. They were all great!

Feb 17th, 2011

I had the chest, abdomen and flank liposuction procedure done. I was very comfortable with Dr. W's explanation of the procedure prior to the surgery. I am also extremely satisfied with the results thus far. I would highly recommend the Advanced Institute of Plastic Surgery (Hi ,Lisa ;) ) and Dr. W to anyone interested in male liposuction. They are awesome! Thanks guys

|  My experience  |  show details
by Maylen Hickman on Jan 6th, 2011

I have been contemplating surgery for over 10 years after having 8 kids and interviewing several doctors I honestly have to say I couldnt have picked a better one. I have been a nurse for over 10 years and I have met many doctors, I was very impressed with Dr. Wongworawat he was professional and very comforting. He has given me back my self-esteem. I recommend anyone that is thinking about having surgery to meet with him.

|  Fantastic!  |  show details
by Sarah Collier on Nov 12th, 2010

Dr. Wongworawat was fantastic. He's very kind and considerate, which made me feel comfortable. He's also very talented, and understands the needs of each individual. His open and honest opinions were also greatly appriciated. I decided on a lift and augmentation because I lost a lot of volume in my breasts from being pregnant. With Dr. W's help, I chose a 400cc (high profile silicone implant). It was scary not knowing what the outcome would be, but the results have been better than expected. Be realistic about the entire process, surgery is not a cake walk, but I couldn't have asked for a better experience. I wanted improvement, and that's exactly what he gave me. My results have been more satisfying than I expected. I got the volume I wanted, with a natural look and feel, and also a size that fits well with the rest of my body. Dr W is hands down, one of the best Board Certified Plastic Surgeon's out there, and I should know, I did about 10 years of research before finding him.

by P.Camacho on Aug 31st, 2010

I am extremely pleased with the service and outcome from my surgery I received by Dr. Wongworawat. The staff are very humble as well. I went in very skeptical and nervous and after consulting with Dr. W, he made me feel more at ease. Dr.W is extremely knowledgeable and shows it in his work. The surgery was not nearly as bad as I thought it was going to be and the recovery has been even better than expected......and I'm only 2 weeks post surgery! I definitely recommend AI plastic surgery to anyone who is interested in cosmetic/plastic surgery. You will not have any regrets. Thank you again Dr.Wongworawat :)

|  Dr. W is great!  |  show details
by Ashley on Jul 20th, 2010

Dr. Wongworawat is a great doctor! He made me feel comfortable from the first visit, answered all of my questions in depth, and was very honest regarding the benefits and risks of my breast augmentation. I also wanted to find out information regarding the dark circles and wrinkles around my eyes during my first visit. Dr. W could have easily suggested non-invasive surgery or more extreme and pricey options to correct these problems. I was truly impressed when he instead suggested that I try an over the counter topical treatment from CVS before turning to more extensive solutions. I would be comfortable having Dr. W handle all of my plastic surgery needs and would recommend him to all of my family and friends!

|  Dr. Wongworawat "The best"  |  show details
by Bernice Gonzalez on Jul 7th, 2010

I made the best decision by choosing Advance Institute of Plastic surgery to get my breast augmentation and abdominoplasty done. I made a better decision in choosing Dr. Wongworawat as my doctor. I have no words to describe how comfortable Dr. Wongworawat made me feel, what an amazing job he did, and how professional he is. From the day I walked in to the office and met Dr. Wongworawat and his staff they made me feel as if I were the ONLY patient they had, even thru each appointment, thru surgery and follow ups, he was always there when I needed him. He is extremely knowledgeable and answered all my questions even before I could ask him. He always has a smile on his face and has a wonderful personality. I have and will always recommend Dr. Wongworawat to anyone. Thank you so much for taking such great care of me, for your support and, kindness. I am extremely happy with my results and grateful for making me feel like a totally different person. If I were to get this surgery again or any other type I wouldn't have to think twice about it, I would go back to you Dr. Wongworawat.

|  Dr. W. is the best!!!  |  show details
by Stacy Pennington on Apr 19th, 2010

Dr. W. is an amazing Doctor!! I was thrilled with my results right away....and I'm still swollen! He has never made me feel rushed and answers all of my questions! I trust him completely!! Lisa is the best!!! She makes you feel like a friend instead of a patient. I HIGHLY recommend Dr. W!!!

|  Best Surgeon ever  |  show details
by Alejandra Samaniego on Apr 8th, 2010

Dr Wongworawat is very delicate and patient, excellent at going over everything. I checked total 10 different surgeons before making my desision and even though there were others that were cheaper in price for a surgery like the one I had which was Breast Augmentation and Tummy Tuck I know I made the best desision and the results are proving it thank you Dr W, you, your staff and office are the best in its kind. I cant"t be anymore greatful for all your attention, professionality and excellence.

|  Outstanding  |  show details
Mar 19th, 2010

I was referred to Dr. W by a friend. I have previously had two breast augmentation surgeries elsewhre and came to Dr. W very broken. His caring and compassionate nature was amazing. He is a perfectionist and because of his skills and deidication, my surgery which was more complicated that he expected had better results that I could have hoped for. He gave me back my dignity and peace of mind iwht his excellent care and surgical skills. I could not have asked for a better doctor in every way and his staff reflects his caring nature as well. He restores hope in the medical profession that some doctors do still sincerely care about the well being of the patient. I would recommend anyone to Dr. Wongworawat.

|  Dr Wongworawat is a really great dotor  |  show details
by Melissa on Mar 18th, 2010

He really hooked me up, i mean i was flat chested and he really did a good job on me thanks doctor

Mar 17th, 2010

Dr. Wongworawat did my tummy tuck in December of 2009. He is the best! I didn't experience any pain and love the result. The sagging skin and pouch are gone. Dr. Wongworawat is very approachable and is constantly monitoring my progress. After the surgery, despite the holidays, Dr W. or Dr. Kim were always there to answer my questions and respond to my concern.

|  Would not trust anyone else.  |  show details
by r.m.s. on Mar 15th, 2010

Dr. W really took the time to discuss all options of my breast augmentation. At no time did I feel pressured. I (we- my husband) are extremely pleased with the results. He's an amazing surgeon. The recovery was almost pain free and the scarring is almost non existent. Dr. W has taken the time to do plenty of follow up appointments and answer any questions throroughly.

by Jenni on Feb 9th, 2010

Awesome doctor- felt completely safe in his hands. Would go to him for anything else I needed and would want others to go to him as well. Great experience overall!