A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Amnon Fein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Amnon Fein, Obstetrician & Gynecologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Amnon Fein, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
Education & Awards
Dr. Fein graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Fein has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Good Samaritan Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Fein accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 15 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 3 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 2 plans
- Fidelis Care - 2 plans
- Affinity Health Plan - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Amnon Fein practice?
Dr. Amnon Fein practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecology near Pomona, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Monroe, NY.
See Pomona Obstetricians & Gynecologists.