A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Our records indicate this doctor is retired.
Learn more about Dr. Amnon Wachman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Amnon Wachman is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Amnon Wachman, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Wachman graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.
Dr. Wachman has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Brigham and Women's Hospital
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Wachman accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care - 4 plans
- Tufts Health Plans - 7 plans
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 3 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Medicare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Fallon Community Health Plan (FCHP) - 1 plan