A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Amnon Wachman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Amnon Wachman is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Amnon Wachman, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Wachman graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.
Dr. Wachman has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Brigham and Women's Hospital
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Amnon G Wachman MD is a male Internist and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Amnon G. Wachman practice?
- Dr. Amnon Wachman has 2 office locations.
Dr. Amnon Wachman practices Internal Medicine near Brookline, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Chestnut Hill, MA.
See Brookline Internists.