Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at email@example.com if you have any additional information.
Get the facts about lung cancer, including how many people get it and what increases your risk for developing it.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Breast Cancer Breast cancer facts, including risks for developing it.
- Cancer Get the facts you need about cancer.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Amnuay Singhakowinta
Dr. Amnuay Singhakowinta, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Lake Orion, MI, with another office in Lake Orion, MI. He has 50 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology. Dr. Singhakowinta is affiliated with Crittenton Hospital Medical Center, William Beaumont HospTroy, Troy, Mi and Crittenton Hosp, Rochester Hls, Mi. He speaks English.
Dr. Amnuay Singhakowinta has the following 2 specialties
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
- Medical Oncology
Think of an oncologist as your main physician for cancer care. After being diagnosed, you’ll meet regularly with an oncologist to explore and manage your treatment options, as well as monitor your condition throughout the process. Medical oncologists...
Dr. Amnuay Singhakowinta is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Lake Orion, MI.
Dr. Malgorzata Sobilo
Hematology and Oncology, Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology
Lake Orion, MI 0 mi36
Dr. Emily Hurst
Internal Medicine, Emergency Medicine, General Practice
Lake Orion, MI 0.77 mi12
Dr. Poorna Ramachandran
Gastroenterology, Internal Medicine
Lake Orion, MI 0.77 mi