A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Amod Sureka:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Amod Sureka, Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Amod Sureka, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
Education & Awards
Dr. Sureka graduated from Southern Illinois University, Springfield.
Dr. Sureka has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Medical Center Of Illinois
- Osf Saint Francis Medical Center
- Proctor Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Amod Omprakash Sureka MD is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Amod O. Sureka practice?
- Dr. Amod Sureka has 2 office locations.
Dr. Amod Sureka practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Peoria, IL.
See Peoria Physiatrists.