Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation

Very good doctor show details Very good doctor
Dec 9th, 2014

I thought that he was a great doctor. My back feels great. I didn't even have to stop my blood thinner. I hope the shots last a long time!

just guessing show details just guessing
Nov 5th, 2013

i doctor is more on guessing than know what his doing.

Good Doctor show details Good Doctor
May 14th, 2011

He was able to figure out my problem in the first visit. Offered treatment options ranging from conservative to needle options. I was able to contact him by email (actually his nurse) to discuss my options. Talks a little fast, but went over things in detail.

Waste of Time & Money - Didnt listen to me show details Waste of Time & Money - Didnt listen to me
Feb 20th, 2011

Dr. didnt want to listen to what I had to say. Wanted to put me on pain meds. Im 27! I dont want to be on pain meds the rest of my life - figure out whats wrong with me first! I asked for an MRI which he didnt think was necessary. Finally after practically begging I got one and it showed he was completely wrong about my diagnosis. I will never go back to him. It was a huge waste of time and money. My physical therapist was closer to the right diagnosis than he was and he told me I didnt need physical therapy!

Doctor's Response

I am always reachable by phone, email, and appointment when my patients want to further discuss their care. Warm regards, AS