Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

3.0

|  Very good doctor  |  show details
Dec 9th, 2014

I thought that he was a great doctor. My back feels great. I didn't even have to stop my blood thinner. I hope the shots last a long time!

|  just guessing  |  show details
Nov 5th, 2013

i doctor is more on guessing than know what his doing.

|  Good Doctor  |  show details
May 14th, 2011

He was able to figure out my problem in the first visit. Offered treatment options ranging from conservative to needle options. I was able to contact him by email (actually his nurse) to discuss my options. Talks a little fast, but went over things in detail.

|  Waste of Time & Money - Didnt listen to me  |  show details
Feb 20th, 2011

Dr. didnt want to listen to what I had to say. Wanted to put me on pain meds. Im 27! I dont want to be on pain meds the rest of my life - figure out whats wrong with me first! I asked for an MRI which he didnt think was necessary. Finally after practically begging I got one and it showed he was completely wrong about my diagnosis. I will never go back to him. It was a huge waste of time and money. My physical therapist was closer to the right diagnosis than he was and he told me I didnt need physical therapy!

Doctor's Response

I am always reachable by phone, email, and appointment when my patients want to further discuss their care. Warm regards, AS