Dr. Amol Bapat Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Amol Bapat?

Erectile Dysfunction

Erectile Dysfunction

Have you seen Dr. Amol Bapat?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

July 9th, 2017

Very thorough, skilled physician

I have a long history of cardiac problems, which began with an MI and bypass at age 31. I am now 70, and Dr. Bapat has been my cardiologist for many years. When I first moved to Atlanta in 1996, I was initially seeing another cardiologist. However, after meeting Dr. Bapat when he was treating my brother-in-law in the ER at St. Joseph's, I was very impressed with his thoroughness as well as his interpersonal skills. He listens attentively to what his patients are saying and prescribes the appropriate dosage and type of medicine, and he orders only necessary procedures. He also coordinates my lab work with my internal medicine physician. It has now been 24 years since my quadruple bypass surgery was performed in Dallas, and I only recently retired from a very physically demanding job. I feel extremely fortunate to have met Dr. Bapat and am thankful that he has kept me away from the OR for over 2 decades!

August 1st, 2016

Dr. Bapat placed two stents for me in 2006. He has followed my case in total detail for the past ten years. He has double Board certification and interventional cardiology enabling immediate care by one physician.

January 9th, 2014

Lucky me!

After experiencing a heart attack, I ended up with Dr. Bapat by default since he was the doctor on call. I am so lucky and thankful he was on call. He is the most professional and thorough doctor I've ever had. I would highly recommend he and his staff for any Cardiovascular issues you may have.

October 10th, 2011

Disappointed

Staff told me they were an outpatient hospital facility (extra charges)at the conclusion of my appointment. Nurse was very rude to me. Dr. Bapat did not listen to my heart at all. A bunch of tests were scheduled for me with no explanation. Wasted my time and money.

September 2nd, 2015