A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Amol Bhatki:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Amol Bhatki is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Amol Bhatki, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Skin Cancer
- Tongue Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Bhatki graduated from Boston University . He has 1 awards.
Dr. Bhatki has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor Regional Medical Center at Plano
- Baylor Medical Center At Garland
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Amol Madhav Bhatki MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Amol M. Bhatki practice?
- Dr. Amol Bhatki has 3 office locations.
Dr. Amol Bhatki practices Otolaryngology near Dallas, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Garland, TX and Colleyville, TX.
See Dallas Otolaryngologists.