A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Amol Bhatki:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Amol Bhatki, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Skin Cancer
- Tongue Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Bhatki graduated from Boston University .
Dr. Bhatki has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor Regional Medical Center at Plano
- Baylor Medical Center At Garland
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Bhatki accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 2 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Amol M. Bhatki practice?
Dr. Amol Bhatki practices Otolaryngology, Plastic Surgery within the Head & Neck, and Plastic Surgery Within the Head and Neck near Dallas, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Garland, TX and Colleyville, TX.
See Dallas Otolaryngologists and Dallas Surgeons.