A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Amol Rakkar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Amol Rakkar is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Amol Rakkar, MD is board certified in Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Gene Therapy
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Rakkar graduated from Guru Nanak Dev University Medical College, Punjab. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Rakkar has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Scottsdale Healthcare-Shea
- Banner Estrella Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Amol Nanak Rakkar MD is a male Oncologist , has 22 years of experience and practices in Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Amol N. Rakkar practice?
- Dr. Amol Rakkar has 1 office location.
Dr. Amol Rakkar practices Medical Oncology near Glendale, AZ.
See Glendale Oncologists.