A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Amol Rangnekar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Rangnekar graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago.
Dr. Rangnekar has 5 hospital affiliations:
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
- Saint Joseph Mercy Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Amol Shashi Rangnekar MD is a male Internist and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Amol S. Rangnekar practice?
- Dr. Amol Rangnekar has 2 office locations.
Dr. Amol Rangnekar practices Internal Medicine near Livonia, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Washington, DC.
See Livonia Internists.