Dr. Amol Soin MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

no change

October 24th, 2016
I am very disappointed with this office. I had an appointment at 3:15 waited in lobby until 3:50, was taken back to exam room waited until 4:30, still no one came, office was closing, they forgot I was there, I don't even think that Dr was there. Very unorganized office! How does this happen? They should get a no star rating

November 2nd, 2015
done
Pill free.Easy to get in.Was happy to find this place.First time rushed in an out.Second time I had a shot.No one explained nothing. Nurses were clownin on they phones and pushed me in an out their assembly line. I don't know who gave the shot.Never talked to me bout it.I asked to talk the doctor after, nurse said he don't have time for me.RUDE.Won't go back.

October 15th, 2015
You know I just want to say what a great person and caring doctor Dr soin is. He really helped me a lot. He really listened to me and spent a lot of time with me. Frankly he was the first doctor to actually listen to my problem. I very much appreciated his no nonsense approach My back pain is much better and I can walk a lot farther now too

September 30th, 2015
Go to someone else that will care!!!
Dr. Soin was the most rudest, un caring doctor i have ever had! Him and his staff just rush you in and out! He does not take time to answer questions, or listen to your concerns. Then when getting the injections he does not explain what he is doing and out of nowhere he is sticking the needle in your back, and continued to talk to staff in room. It was like i was completely invisible! I will never ever refer anyone to him!

March 29th, 2015
one of the best doctors in the US
Dr Soin really is world renowned. One of the best pain physicians in amercia and we have him here in DAYTON!!! He has invented many things. Created new ways to treat pain. Really famous in his field. He has HELPED ME SO MUCH I could hardly walk now I can play golf

March 13th, 2015
really reall great. highly recommend if your serious about getting better without drugs
Top to bottom this is a really great place. starting with Dr Soin who is very easy to talk to and very friendly. if you are serious about getting better without drugs this is the place to come. dr soin and his staff from the first phone call say that they don't believe in addicting pain killers and that is really great in my book. theres too much of this pill pushing these days. I for one always found him to be on time. his staff always seemed great and answered my questions and phone calls. after messing around and getting screwed up by the VA it was great to actually find someone who knows what they are doing and actually fix me without all the drugs and drama. easily one of these best docs I have been too.

August 19th, 2014
Very Nice Caring People. See for yourself if want to be drug free
Overall a wonderful experience. Doctor was really caring. Staff polite and helpful. They informed me over the phone about options we would be discussing and then mailed over a lot of information about chronic pain, Dr Soin, and the options they have. They really stress a holistic approach to pain and from the first phone call mention that they do NOT believe in long term addicting pain killers. Clearly if you are looking to score drugs- probably not the place. It makes for a very clean office and waiting room. As someone who have been to other pain centers- I often felt uncomfortable sitting in the waiting room. He really helped me though. Offered therapy and home exercise and actually listened to my problem. I felt well taken care of. I do recommend you come here. He helped me at least.

August 15th, 2014
BEWARE
Horrible Doctor. My wife just had Epidural Injections in her Neck & Back. She had a really bad side effect reaction to them. Called the office, it took 7 hours for him to respond, & his response was it was normal & it would pass. She is 51 years old & Her Heart rate was 125, & her Blood Pressure went through the roof. She is WORSE now than before she had the Injections, she can barley lift her legs. Dr. Soin's disregard for such severe side effects is Pathetic. He also lied to her, told her the Insurance makes you go through this procedure, before they would alllow her to get the real procedure she needed for her condition. She called the Insurance Company, they said that was Not True. It is just a big Money Grab. BEWARE.

June 17th, 2014
Highly Recommend!! Very good outcomes
I must say- this was one of the best experiences I have had when visiting a physician office. Staff was very nice. Doctor Soin was so nice and has a awesome bedside manner. Very easy to talk to. Does not just throw pills at you- he really seemed genuine and to care about me. He spent a long time discussing my problem- spinal stenosis- and then offered me options that were NOT surgery or bunches or pills. I feel great and 20 years younger. Highly recommend. He is very well known in his field too- and I noticed the Governor appointed him to the medical board!!

May 22nd, 2014
Dr. Soin was very disappointing. He never took an accurate history or even touched my dad for a physical exam. Never took any time answering questions, explaining any procedures, or what/how he was going to treat him. Horrible documentation on the visits and procedures. Actually caused workers compensation approvals to be revoked due to incomplete/half hazard documentation. We were told numerous times that "he was too busy to talk to you" and his office never returned any calls/messages. He did not offer any appropriate compassion or sense of urgency for acute issues. I am in the medical field and was very very disappointed on how my family and I were treated. Would never recommend to any family, friend, or patient.

June 15th, 2013
thanks
thank you. very helpful. would recommend

April 16th, 2013
GREAT DOCTOR GREAT MAN
living with chronic neurological syndrome you have to have a doctor that is willing to look outside of the box at treatments. I have learned what works for one person does not work for the next person. for 7yrs. I went from doctor to doctor not doctor shopping. But, because if it is not a cut and dry fix with some doctors they seem to give up on me Many at the top of their profession. until last year I meant the doctor that would give me a life again. With knowledge, caring and awesome bed side manner Dr.A Soin changed me life for the better.