A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Amon Ferry:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Amon Ferry, Board Certified Orthopedic Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ferry
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Ferry Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Injuries
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rotator Cuff Problem (Shoulder Impingement Syndrome)
Education & Awards
Dr. Ferry graduated from Rush Medical College, Chicago.
Dr. Ferry has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Arizona Surgical Hospital
- John C Lincoln Hospital - North Mountain
- John C Lincoln Hospital - Deer Valley
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Amon Thomas Ferry MA and MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 8 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Amon T. Ferry practice?
- Dr. Amon Ferry has 6 office locations.
Dr. Amon Ferry practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Phoenix, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Goodyear, AZ.
See Phoenix Orthopedic Surgeons.