A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Amon Ferry:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Amon Ferry, Board Certified Orthopedic Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ferry
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Ferry Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Injuries
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rotator Cuff Problem (Shoulder Impingement Syndrome)
Education & Awards
Dr. Ferry graduated from Rush Medical College, Chicago.
Dr. Ferry has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Arizona Surgical Hospital
- John C Lincoln Hospital - North Mountain
- John C Lincoln Hospital - Deer Valley
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Amon Thomas Ferry MA and MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 8 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Amon T. Ferry practice?
- Dr. Amon Ferry has 6 office locations.
Dr. Amon Ferry practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Phoenix, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Goodyear, AZ.
See Phoenix Orthopedic Surgeons.