A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Amor Rumbaua:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Amor Rumbaua is Good.
Education & Awards
Dr. Rumbaua graduated from Manila Central University-Filemon D. Tanchoco Foundation, Caloocan.
Dr. Rumbaua has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Vincent's Medical Center
- Methodist Medical Center
- Northeast Florida State Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Amor Lazaro Rumbaua MD is a male Psychiatrist and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Amor L. Rumbaua practice?
- Dr. Amor Rumbaua has 1 office location.
Dr. Amor Rumbaua practices Psychiatry near Macclenny, FL.
See Macclenny Psychiatrists.