A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Amor Rumbaua:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Amor Rumbaua is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rumbaua
ADHD in Adults Patient Education Read our adult ADHD patient education guide and learn all about Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder.Before Visiting Dr. Rumbaua Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Rumbaua graduated from Manila Central University-Filemon D. Tanchoco Foundation, Caloocan.
Dr. Rumbaua has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Vincent's Medical Center
- Methodist Medical Center
- Northeast Florida State Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Amor Lazaro Rumbaua MD is a male Psychiatrist and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Amor L. Rumbaua practice?
- Dr. Amor Rumbaua has 1 office location.
Dr. Amor Rumbaua practices Psychiatry near Macclenny, FL.
See Macclenny Psychiatrists.