Internists

2021 Santa Monica Blvd
Ste 540E
Santa Monica, CA 90404
310-828-9501
Locations and availability (3)

3.0

|  Caring - Compassionate - Excellent Diagnostician  |  show details
Jan 3rd, 2011

I have been a patient of Dr. Srikureja for approximately 10 years. I have three brothers who are physicians. I recently hit the 55 year old health wall and have had numerious aliments. I was sure that I had a heart problem that turned out to be inflamation of the rib cage. Dr. Srikureja was spot on with his work up of me, he not only referred me to excellent specialist, he diagnosed me perfectly. His bed side manner is wonderful, his willingness to get me to other specialist was first rate. Over the years I have had many illnesses an he has always provide first rate care. I highly recommend him as an internist and feel extremely luck to have him as my doctor. I am not one with a thick skin.

|  Receptionist is a flake  |  show details
Oct 8th, 2009

Had to make an appt. just to pick up shot record copy. Receptionist took my details to call me back - didn't. I had to call the next day. Very frustrating. Then they couldn't see me for another full day and I had to drop the paperwork off for something work related. Waited 45mins past appt. time in the office and then another 20 in the office before they gave me my paperwork. Highly unacceptable for picking up something photocopied. I am already in the process of finding another primary caregiver, because although they are nice, they seem a bit disorganized.

|  He really cares  |  show details
Aug 19th, 2008

Dr. Srikureja is a very caring doctor. Highly recommended!