A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Amory Meigs:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Amory Meigs is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Amory Meigs, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Meigs graduated from University of Pittsburgh .
Dr. Meigs has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Warminster Hospital
- Abington Memorial Hospital
- Abington Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Amory H Meigs MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Amory H. Meigs practice?
- Dr. Amory Meigs has 6 office locations.
Dr. Amory Meigs practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Horsham, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Abington, PA and Warrington, PA.
See Horsham Obstetricians & Gynecologists.