Obstetrician & Gynecologist (OB/GYN)
Video profile
Abington Obstetrical & Gynecological Associates
300 Welsh Rd
Horsham, PA 19044
215-657-8430
Locations and availability (7)

3.0

|  Wonderful physician  |  show details
Sep 13th, 2012

I saw Dr. Meigs during my pregnancy with my daughter. She listened to my concerns, answered my questions, and was very supportive. She treated me like an intelligent adult who understood her body. My pregnancy was initially complicated by gestational diabetes and ultimately preeclampsia. She listened to my comments and acted on them. Because of her listening ear, she diagnosed my atypical presentation of preeclampsia and prevented a potential disaster. I attribute having a healthy daughter to her work. I give her and the staff at her clinic top marks. Regretfully, I have less high thoughts about two of her physician colleagues at the site.

|  show details
Jan 19th, 2011

I just read a review that started "Rude, condescending" .. and that could not be more true. I love the doctors at Abington OBGYN, but could do without Dr. Meigs. She talked down to me during an exam I had with her, and I overheard her doing the same thing to another patient there.

|  show details
Oct 5th, 2010

Rude, condescending. For a physician so young, she will have to learn more about patient care and bedside manner before she can match up to her own ego.