Dr. Amory Meigs MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.9

July 26th, 2016
Comfortable with her. Highly recommend.

March 6th, 2015
I saw Dr. Meigs as a new patient in 2014. She's not rude or condescending at all. She knowledgeable and to the point which I suppose can be interpreted as rude. Personally, I prefer those traits in a doctor. She was thorough about my concern and my plan to get pregnant and I felt very comfortable with her.

September 13th, 2012
Wonderful physician
I saw Dr. Meigs during my pregnancy with my daughter. She listened to my concerns, answered my questions, and was very supportive. She treated me like an intelligent adult who understood her body. My pregnancy was initially complicated by gestational diabetes and ultimately preeclampsia. She listened to my comments and acted on them. Because of her listening ear, she diagnosed my atypical presentation of preeclampsia and prevented a potential disaster. I attribute having a healthy daughter to her work. I give her and the staff at her clinic top marks. Regretfully, I have less high thoughts about two of her physician colleagues at the site.

January 19th, 2011
I just read a review that started "Rude, condescending" .. and that could not be more true. I love the doctors at Abington OBGYN, but could do without Dr. Meigs. She talked down to me during an exam I had with her, and I overheard her doing the same thing to another patient there.

October 5th, 2010
Rude, condescending. For a physician so young, she will have to learn more about patient care and bedside manner before she can match up to her own ego.