A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Amos Belknap:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Amos Belknap is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Amos Belknap, MD is board certified in Occupational Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Belknap graduated from University of Mississippi , Jackson.
Dr. Belknap has 3 hospital affiliations:
- River Oaks Hospital
- St Dominic-Jackson Memorial Hospital
- Central MS Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Amos Dean Belknap MD is a male Preventative Medicine Specialist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Occupational Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Amos D. Belknap practice?
- Dr. Amos Belknap has 1 office location.
Dr. Amos Belknap practices Occupational Medicine near Pearl, MS.
See Pearl Preventive Medicine Specialists.