A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Amos Cutler:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Amos Cutler is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Amos Cutler, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Cutler graduated from Stony Brook University.
Dr. Cutler has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Albany Medical Center Hospital
- Saratoga Hospital
- Oneida Healthcare Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Amos Baruch Cutler MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Amos B. Cutler practice?
- Dr. Amos Cutler has 4 office locations.
Dr. Amos Cutler practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Saratoga Springs, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Ballston Spa, NY and Oneida, NY.
See Saratoga Springs Obstetricians & Gynecologists.