A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Amos Katz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Amos Katz is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Amos Katz, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Brain Injuries
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Muscle Spasticity
- Spinal Cord Diseases
- Spinal Cord Injuries
- Spinal Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Katz graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla.
Dr. Katz has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Centrastate Medical Center
- Centrastate Medical Center, Freehold
- Jersey Shore University Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Amos Katz MD is a male Neurologist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Amos Katz practice?
- Dr. Amos Katz has 3 office locations.
Dr. Amos Katz practices Neurology near Freehold, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Neptune, NJ.
See Freehold Neurologists.