A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Amos Lash:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Amos Lash is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Lash graduated from Stanford University.
Dr. Lash has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Gila Regional Medical Center
- St Josephs Med Center of Stockton
Similar doctors nearbySearch All Similar Doctors
- Additional Information
- Dr. Amos L Lash MD is a male Urologist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Amos L. Lash practice?
- Dr. Amos Lash has 1 office location.
Dr. Amos Lash practices Urology near Silver City, NM.
See Silver City Urologists.