A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Amos Lash:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Amos Lash is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Lash graduated from Stanford University.
Dr. Lash has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Gila Regional Medical Center
- Fountain Valley Regional Hospital and Med Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Lash accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Presbyterian Health Plan - 10 plans
- Lovelace Health Plan - 10 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Mexico - 4 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans