A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Our records indicate this doctor is retired.
Learn more about Dr. Amos Prevatt:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Amos Prevatt is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Amos Prevatt, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Prevatt graduated from Tulane University, New Orleans. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Prevatt has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Sacred Heart Hospital - Emerald Coast
- Sacred Heart Hospital - Pensacola
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Amos Prevatt MD is a male Internist and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Amos Prevatt practice?
- Dr. Amos Prevatt has 3 office locations.
Dr. Amos Prevatt practices Internal Medicine near Pensacola, FL.
See Pensacola Internists.