A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Amparo Villablanca:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Amparo Villablanca, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Villablanca graduated from University of California at Davis. He has 6 awards.
Dr. Villablanca has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University of California Davis Medical Center
- UC Davis Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Amparo Concepcion Villablanca MD is a male Internist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Amparo C. Villablanca practice?
- Dr. Amparo Villablanca has 2 office locations.
Dr. Amparo Villablanca practices Internal Medicine near Sacramento, CA.
See Sacramento Internists.