Dr. Amr Agha Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Amr Agha?

Find someone else

Posted on September 20th, 2017

We waited a hour and 20 minutes and then when we saw the doctor he had a bad attitude. We will not be returning.

Posted on April 7th, 2016

I would recommend Dr. Agha to all of my family and friends. He is an excellent doctor who really is an expert in his field.

Mis-Diagnose

Posted on February 10th, 2016

They mis-diagnosed my skin condition, the prescriptions they provided actually made it worse.

Posted on February 4th, 2016

The staff is very rude and unprofessional. They do not follow thru with things that are asked of them and they do not give messages to the provider. When asked for manager you are given to Brandy and she was the rudest most un professional person I have ever spoken with in a physicans office. When I confronted them in front of Doctor they act dumb. The front desk girl and office manger are bfast outside of office so they team up on you when you try to get answers.

PA does not know what she's doing.

Posted on November 15th, 2015

Well Served

Posted on September 12th, 2015

Very friendly staff, efficient and knowledgeable in diagnosis and recommendation. Would refer him to other patients.

Initial visit good, followups terrible, fired him

Posted on August 31st, 2015

Initial visit to remove skin cancer on forehead went OK. Followup visit, not so much......had long wait, saw dr for maybe 2 minutes. Noticed office staff had lots of new faces. Third & final visit, waited in outer room about an hour, finally called back to treatment room, waited another hour. Had enough, I walked outside treatment room to complain to a staffer. She was apologetic & said the Dr would be in soon. I replied, never mind, I'm leaving. As I was leaving I stopped by the outer office to let the staff know that I was leaving & would not be back. They didn't seem to care . At this point, I noticed that the entire staff looked different from my original visit so I assume their turnover rate must be extremely high.......another example of bad service.

Most unprofessional

Posted on June 17th, 2015

Worst dermatologist, worst staff, so uneducated and unprofessional. I was at a follow up appointment and the high school kid they had working actually asked me why I was there. Seriously? You tell me you made the appointment. Not to mention every visit has a brand new staff that I'm pretty sure are all on prison work release.

Posted on May 10th, 2015

I have only seen PA. She's excellent. The douglasville office needs serious remodeling. It is very unsanitary to have old upholstery as furniture. Terrible first impression when you first walk in. If I could burn my clothes after I leave, I would. Awesome staff, unsatisfactory office environment.

Posted on May 5th, 2015

waited for 2 hours to see dr never even saw him terrible service

Awesome Place

Posted on January 22nd, 2015

This place is great! Staff is always smiling. Dr. Agha definitely knows his stuff. Definitely recommend this place!

Posted on October 8th, 2014

The office staff is amazing!!!! Dr. Agra is gret and very knowledgeable! I highly recommend this office to anyone looking for a new dermatologist. Thank you Advance Dermatology for everything.