Dr. Amr Agha MD Patient Reviews

• Dermatology Douglasville, GA

• Good
  • Bad

April 7th, 2016
I would recommend Dr. Agha to all of my family and friends. He is an excellent doctor who really is an expert in his field.

February 10th, 2016
Mis-Diagnose
They mis-diagnosed my skin condition, the prescriptions they provided actually made it worse.

February 4th, 2016
The staff is very rude and unprofessional. They do not follow thru with things that are asked of them and they do not give messages to the provider. When asked for manager you are given to Brandy and she was the rudest most un professional person I have ever spoken with in a physicans office. When I confronted them in front of Doctor they act dumb. The front desk girl and office manger are bfast outside of office so they team up on you when you try to get answers.

November 15th, 2015
PA does not know what she's doing.

September 12th, 2015
Well Served
Very friendly staff, efficient and knowledgeable in diagnosis and recommendation. Would refer him to other patients.

August 31st, 2015
Initial visit good, followups terrible, fired him
Initial visit to remove skin cancer on forehead went OK. Followup visit, not so much......had long wait, saw dr for maybe 2 minutes. Noticed office staff had lots of new faces. Third & final visit, waited in outer room about an hour, finally called back to treatment room, waited another hour. Had enough, I walked outside treatment room to complain to a staffer. She was apologetic & said the Dr would be in soon. I replied, never mind, I'm leaving. As I was leaving I stopped by the outer office to let the staff know that I was leaving & would not be back. They didn't seem to care . At this point, I noticed that the entire staff looked different from my original visit so I assume their turnover rate must be extremely high.......another example of bad service.

June 17th, 2015
Most unprofessional
Worst dermatologist, worst staff, so uneducated and unprofessional. I was at a follow up appointment and the high school kid they had working actually asked me why I was there. Seriously? You tell me you made the appointment. Not to mention every visit has a brand new staff that I'm pretty sure are all on prison work release.

May 10th, 2015
I have only seen PA. She's excellent. The douglasville office needs serious remodeling. It is very unsanitary to have old upholstery as furniture. Terrible first impression when you first walk in. If I could burn my clothes after I leave, I would. Awesome staff, unsatisfactory office environment.

May 5th, 2015
waited for 2 hours to see dr never even saw him terrible service

January 22nd, 2015
Awesome Place
This place is great! Staff is always smiling. Dr. Agha definitely knows his stuff. Definitely recommend this place!

October 8th, 2014
The office staff is amazing!!!! Dr. Agra is gret and very knowledgeable! I highly recommend this office to anyone looking for a new dermatologist. Thank you Advance Dermatology for everything.

June 28th, 2013
even though you may have to wait a while for your appointment, Dr. Agha is well worth the wait. Very knowledgable and professional.