A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Amr Al-Hariri:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Amr Al-Hariri is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Amr Al-Hariri, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Al-Hariri graduated from University Of Aleppo.
Dr. Al-Hariri has 4 hospital affiliations:
- UC San Diego Health System
- Scripps Mercy Hospital San Diego
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Amr Al-Hariri MD is a male Internist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Pediatrics, Hospitalist, and Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Amr Al-Hariri practice?
- Dr. Amr Al-Hariri has 2 office locations.
Dr. Amr Al-Hariri practices Internal Medicine, Pediatrics, Hospitalist, and Neurology near San Luis Obispo, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Templeton, CA.
See San Luis Obispo Internists, San Luis Obispo Pediatricians, San Luis Obispo Hospitalists, and San Luis Obispo Neurologists.