Get the facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Alzheimer's Disease Facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Chronic Pain Facts about chronic pain, including body parts most commonly affected.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Amr Al-Hariri
Dr. Amr Al-Hariri, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Orange, CA, with another office in Templeton, CA. He has 26 years of experience. His specialties include Neurology, Internal Medicine and Pediatrics. Dr. Al-Hariri is affiliated with Twin Cities Community Hospital. Dr. Al-Hariri has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Amr Al-Hariri has the following 3 specialties
A neurologist is a physician who diagnoses and treats disorders of the nervous system which is comprised of the brain, spinal cord and nerves. These doctors do not perform surgery, but refer patients to neurological surgeons when they determine...
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
Dr. Amr Al-Hariri is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Orange, CA.
Dr. Donald Mahon
Cardiology, Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Interventional Cardiology
Orange, CA 0.01 mi34
Dr. Hossein Alimadadian
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine, Cardiology
Orange, CA 0.01 mi47
Dr. Sami Hamamji
Bariatric Medicine, Internal Medicine, General Surgery
Orange, CA 0.01 mi37