Dr. Amr Azim Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Amr Azim?

Endometriosis

Endometriosis

Have you seen Dr. Amr Azim?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

January 8th, 2016

I highly recommend NYCIVF to anyone struggling to conceive! Within minutes of meeting Dr. Azim I knew I made the right choice making the consultation appointment with him. We started that day with some blood tests, scheduled another appointment for the following week and went forward without any hesitation. I could never say enough great things about Dr. Azim. He is kind, calm and confident. I really liked that he was the only Doctor i saw- He did everything from drawing blood to surgery and somehow remembered everything about me and my husband and I'm sure all his other patients as well. He was always easy to reach by phone or email. The staff at NYC IVF is kind and accommodating, they know every patients name and current situation. The office is clean and comfortable. After a fairly short and painless IVF "journey" I am overjoyed to say I am pregnant due to the help of Dr Azim. I am happy to have met him and sad to say goodbye as my next Doctor has big shoes to fill.

October 16th, 2015

Wonderful doctor!

Dr. Azim is a fantastic doctor! Extremely knowledgeable, kind and caring, and obviously dedicated to his patients and practice. He was a great comfort during a difficult time and super encouraging the whole way. I will be forever grateful and am so glad I went to him. I'd recommend him without hesitation to anyone with concerns or difficulty in getting pregnant. Excellent office staff, too.

September 29th, 2015

Fantastic!

Dr. Azim is an extremely knowledgeable doctor - and a great person. I felt completely supported at all times.

August 12th, 2015

Great Doctor

January 23rd, 2015

excellent service

I enjoyed a highly personalized and professional experience while under his care.

May 6th, 2014

Highly recommended!

I'm extremely pleased that I decided to have him as my doctor. I have never met any doctor who spends as much time as he does with a patient You will feel that he really cares about you and your condition. I was fortunate enough to have a successful IVF cycle with 1 try (I was almost 42 yr old), even if I didn't I would still recommend Dr. Azim because he did everything he could to help me with the cycle. I was very sad when I "graduated" his care and moved on to my regular Ob/Gyn doctor. I had to give him a big hug when I left his office the last time. If you prefer very personalized care over chaotic big hospital environment, he is your doctor.

February 6th, 2014

I would definitely recommend Dr. Azim

Dr. Amr Azim has a great bedside manner. He’s very knowledgeable and always addressed my husband and I with our names. He communicates with me over the weekend about medical concerns. He used eye contact when we had questions. He also acknowledges what a person feels and gives credence to those feelings. He explained and reassured me during examinations. Dr. Azim listens without interrupting and take into account what the patient is experiencing, unlike other doctors who use nonverbal cues, such as nodding. This is an important communication skill to show attention, care and interest in the patient. I would definitely recommend him.

February 1st, 2014

The Best Doctor There is...

First off, let me state that I do not work for Dr. Azim or NYC IVF and I am not related to him, though I would be honored if I were. I originally came to NYC IVF to see another female doctor, however she was not available and thus had the opportunity to see Dr. Azim. I was concerned at first about having a male doctor but words cannot express how grateful I am to have him as my doctor now. The world simply does not make doctors (or people) like this anymore. I can honestly say that this man is not only extremely knowledgeable in his field but he is, by far, the most caring, attentive, responsive and kindest doctor I have ever come in contact with. He truly loves what he does and lives to help people who have issues with fertility. He takes time to explain everything to you completely. He spends whatever time it takes to answer all of your questions and put your mind at ease. And I have to say that he is genuinely a one of a kind person. My husband and I have been through so much (emotionally, physically and financially) in our attempts to start a family and Dr. Azim has been there for us every step of the way. Obviously, I can go on forever and cannot say enough about the fortitude and general exemplary character of this individual. Words really cannot express how blessed I am to have met this man. The only problem with him is that he cannot be cloned.

January 2nd, 2014

Only trust Dr. Azim for your babies.

My experience with Dr. Azim was short and sweet. He always spent extra time during appointments and phone calls explaining things to me and my husband that we needed to know. Dr. Azim is a doctor that will come up with a plan specifically designed for me and no one else. He did my blood drawings,ultrasounds, surgery, egg retrieval and implantation. And we are expecting our first baby now. Stay away from massive NYC baby factories and get the personalized attention that you deserve !!! My second child is going to be conceived at this clinic. No doubts about it.

October 13th, 2013

I wish I had met him earlier

Doctor Azim spent 1.5 hours discussing my case and finding the best solution for my case. He has great bedside manners, is very human and is recommended by other health providers in the city. Forget those massive fertility clinics where they treat you like a number. Dr . Azim called me the night after my procedure was done to ask me how I felt. I totally trust him and my husband also found out that he has conducted a lot of research. We highly recommend him!

September 4th, 2013

Best Endo

May 16th, 2012

Miracle Doctor

Me and my husband were trying to have a baby for 3 yrs. We finally seeked help and found Dr. Azim, without a doubt the best experience ever and had clomid with artificial insemination. First try and we were pregnant. Office is nice and clean and Shaniece is very sweet and kind. I am def. coming back to him when trying for my second baby. THANK YOU SO MUCH Dr. Azim and team, this wonderful gift wouldnt be possible without you guys. God bless you. 8)