A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Amr El-Naggar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Amr El-Naggar is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Amr El-Naggar, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 15 areas:
- Back Injuries
- Back Pain
- Complex Regional Pain Syndromes
- Essential Tremor
- Head and Neck Disorder
- Movement Disorders
- Neurosurgical Procedures
- Parkinson Disease
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
- Vertebroplasty (Kyphoplasty)
- Wounds and Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. El-Naggar graduated from Ain Shams University, Cairo. He has 3 awards.
Dr. El-Naggar has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Lake Cumberland Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Amr Osman El-Naggar MD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 34 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Amr O. El-Naggar practice?
- Dr. Amr El-Naggar has 4 office locations.
Dr. Amr El-Naggar practices Neurological Surgery near Somerset, KY.
Additional practice locations include: Saint Cloud, MN.
See Somerset Surgeons.