Dr. Amr El-Naggar MD Patient Reviews

April 5th, 2015
Great Experience.

December 29th, 2013
Great doctor...horrible office staff
I really liked Dr. El-Naggar. He was courteous and seemed to really listen to my concerns. He has good bedside manner and is very knowledgeable. However, I had surgery and hoped to be pain free after I had healed from the procedures. This has not been the case. My pain is increasing every day from the area he did not fix. But he had medical reasons for his decision and I trusted him to guide me in what I should do. Now, his staff is the reason I will not go back for the second procedure. The staff is not cooperative in getting appointments scheduled or calling back on a consistent basis. And be sure not to question or complain to any of them because they will become even more difficult to work with regarding pretty much everything concerning your visits to the doctor. They will be very polite during your appointment, however. I had to change an appointment so I would not miss my son's award ceremony at school and they made me wait almost 3 months for the new appointment. This was after I had waited 5 months for my original appointment, which they changed without verbally confirming the change. I complained and it became a horrible experience from that point on. I expressed my concern to the doctor regarding not receiving a call back for 8 days and he did not seem concerned at all. Unfortunately, I will not be recommending him to anyone because of his staff. In fact, I will be telling everyone I know about the ridiculously poor customer service I received from them. What a shame...the seemed almost entitled to act superior because they control when you can even get an appointment. It will cost them business if they can't learn to treat their patients like people.

July 2nd, 2013
Problems
Dr. El-Naggar is a great doctor with a great bedside manner, and I would recommend him, but I can't say the same about his staff. Some of them are rude, and it is hard to get a call back.

March 11th, 2011
GBM 4
My 45 year old husband was dx'ed with a GBM4 in 2010.Dr El-Naggar has been an excellent dr.He removed the tumor and he has done excellent since.Dr El-Naggar is an A+ top notch neiro surgeon!

November 22nd, 2010
his office help is very poor, call to get help and they want even look to see if appt. is avilable

January 2nd, 2009
I feel DR El naggar has took more time trying to give me relief a half normal life and i will always b thankful for him