A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Amr Elsisi is Excellent. Dr. Elsisi has been reviewed by 5 patients who have provided 1 comments. The rating is 4 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Amr Elsisi, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Elsisi graduated from University Of Cairo. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Elsisi has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Corning Hospital
- Arnot Ogden Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Elsisi accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 50 plans
- United Healthcare - 23 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Excellus Blue Cross Blue Shield - 14 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 7 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 16 plans
- Evercare - 4 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Amr Elsisi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile