A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Amr Elsisi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Amr Elsisi is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Amr Elsisi, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Elsisi graduated from University Of Cairo. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Elsisi has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Corning Hospital
- Arnot Ogden Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Amr Mahmoud Elsisi MD is a male Internist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Amr M. Elsisi practice?
- Dr. Amr Elsisi has 2 office locations.
Dr. Amr Elsisi practices Internal Medicine near Horseheads, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Corning, NY.
See Horseheads Internists.