A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Amr Fergany:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Amr Fergany is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Fergany
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Fergany Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Amr Fergany, MBBS, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 16 areas:
- Adrenal Surgery (Adrenalectomy)
- Bladder Removal (Cystectomy)
- Enlarged Prostate (Prostatic Hyperplasia)
- Kidney Cancer
- Kidney Cancer (Renal Cell Carcinoma)
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Nephrectomy (Kidney Removal)
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Prostate Surgery (Prostatectomy)
- Testis Cancer (Testicular Neoplasm)
- Urethral Cancer
- Urinary Bladder Cancer
- Urinary Diversion (Urinary Bladder Removal)
Education & Awards
Dr. Fergany graduated from University Of Cairo. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Fergany has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Cleveland Clinic
- CCHS Cleveland Clinic
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Amr Farouk Fergany MBBS and MD is a male Urologist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Amr F. Fergany practice?
- Dr. Amr Fergany has 1 office location.
Dr. Amr Fergany practices Urology near Cleveland, OH.
See Cleveland Urologists.