A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Amr Hanbali:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Amr Hanbali is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Amr Hanbali, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Bone Cancer
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
- Keratoconjunctivitis Sicca
- Myeloid Leukemia
Education & Awards
Dr. Hanbali graduated from University Of Jordan, Amman.
Dr. Hanbali has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Wyandotte Hospital
- Henry Ford Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Amr Suleiman Hanbali MD is a male Internist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Amr S. Hanbali practice?
- Dr. Amr Hanbali has 3 office locations.
Dr. Amr Hanbali practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Dearborn, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Detroit, MI and West Bloomfield, MI.
See Dearborn Internists, Dearborn Hematologists, and Dearborn Oncologists.