A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Amr Hanbali:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Amr Hanbali is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Amr Hanbali, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Bone Cancer
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Keratoconjunctivitis Sicca
Education & Awards
Dr. Hanbali graduated from University Of Jordan, Amman.
Dr. Hanbali has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Wyandotte Hospital
- Henry Ford Macomb Hospitals
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Hanbali accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Humana - 2 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
- Priority Health - 4 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 8 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Amr S. Hanbali practice?
Dr. Amr Hanbali practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, Medical Oncology, and Hematology & Oncology near Dearborn, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Detroit, MI.
See Dearborn Internists, Dearborn Hematologists, and Dearborn Oncologists.