A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Amr Hanbali:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Amr Hanbali is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hanbali
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Hanbali Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Amr Hanbali, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Bone Cancer
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
- Keratoconjunctivitis Sicca
Education & Awards
Dr. Hanbali graduated from University Of Jordan, Amman.
Dr. Hanbali has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Wyandotte Hospital
- Henry Ford Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Amr Suleiman Hanbali MD is a male Internist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Amr S. Hanbali practice?
- Dr. Amr Hanbali has 3 office locations.
Dr. Amr Hanbali practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Dearborn, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Detroit, MI and West Bloomfield, MI.
See Dearborn Internists, Dearborn Hematologists, and Dearborn Oncologists.