A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Amr Zidan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Amr Zidan is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Amr Zidan, MBBS, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology and Anesthesiology - Pain Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Abdominal Pain
- Primary Headache Disorders
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
- Vertebroplasty (Kyphoplasty)
Education & Awards
Dr. Zidan graduated from Ain Shams University, Cairo.
Dr. Zidan has 7 hospital affiliations:
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - St. Paul
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - Zale Lipshy
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Amr Mohamed Zakaria Zidan MBBS and MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Amr M. Zidan practice?
- Dr. Amr Zidan has 4 office locations.
Dr. Amr Zidan practices Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine near Dallas, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Carrollton, TX.
See Dallas Anesthesiologists and Dallas Pain Management Doctors.