A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Amreen Husain:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Amreen Husain is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Husain
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Husain Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Amreen Husain, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecologic Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 14 areas:
- Carcinoma in Situ
- Fallopian Tube Cancer
- Female Genital Cancer
- Germ Cell Cancer (Germ Cell and Embryonal Neoplasm)
- Gestational Trophoblastic Cancer
- Hot Flashes
- Ovarian Cancer
- Urethral Cancer
- Uterine Cancer (Endometrial Neoplasm)
- Uterine Cancer (Uterine Cervical Neoplasm)
- Vaginal Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Husain graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Husain has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Stanford Hospital and Clinics
- San Mateo Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Amreen Husain MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecologic Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Amreen Husain practice?
- Dr. Amreen Husain has 2 office locations.
Dr. Amreen Husain practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecologic Oncology near Stanford, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Palo Alto, CA.
See Stanford Obstetricians & Gynecologists and Stanford Oncologists.