A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Amreen Husain:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Amreen Husain is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Amreen Husain, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecologic Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Carcinoma in Situ
- Fallopian Tube Cancer
- Female Genital Cancer
- Germ Cell Cancer (Germ Cell and Embryonal Neoplasm)
- Gestational Trophoblastic Cancer
- Hot Flashes
- Ovarian Cancer
- Urethral Cancer
- Uterine Cancer (Endometrial Neoplasm)
- Uterine Cancer (Uterine Cervical Neoplasm)
- Vaginal Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Husain graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Husain has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Stanford Hospital and Clinics
- San Mateo Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Amreen Husain MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecologic Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Amreen Husain practice?
- Dr. Amreen Husain has 2 office locations.
Dr. Amreen Husain practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecologic Oncology near Stanford, CA.
See Stanford Obstetricians & Gynecologists and Stanford Oncologists.