Obstetrician & Gynecologist (OB/GYN), Oncology Specialist (cancer)
Video profile

3.0

Very helpful & informative always show details Very helpful & informative always
May 9th, 2015

Very up-to-date with knowledge & passes it along in understandable manner. Friendly, empathetic. Extremely efficient with follow-up, responds to questions in detail. I place high value on her suggestions.

Not in touch with human dignity or feelings show details Not in touch with human dignity or feelings
by Anonymous on Feb 2nd, 2014

I would not recommend Dr. Amreen Husain if you want someone who is compassionate. My experience with her was one-time and I would not go back. She negatively judged who I was as a person within minutes of meeting and retaliated against me by humiliating me while I was stretched out in preparation for an "Internal." I expect more of a professional doctor, particularly a woman doctor who is supposedly a professional in gynecology. It saddens me to think she trains others in the field. I am not posting my name for fear there would be retaliation against me as a Stanford patient.

Gracias show details Gracias
Nov 9th, 2012

Gracias por todas sus atenciones y el cuidado profesional y amoroso hacia mi persona...Dios le bendiga siempre....Bibiana Mata-Ros