Dr. Amrik Chattha Is this you?

3.0

Have you seen Dr. Amrik Chattha?

Stay away!

Posted on March 26th, 2014

Viewed my MRI (possible MS) Advised against a spinal tap. Told me to lose weight and see a psychiatrist and did no evaluation, other than shining a light in my eyes. Second opinion a year later after worsening symptoms yielded a spinal tap and diagnosis of MS. I now have a doctor who cares! I read that Chattha is retired. For my local community's sake, I hope this is true. Horrible, demeaning experience!

Posted on April 2nd, 2013

He's a very nice person. But the problem with this particular doctor is when he finds a diagnosis he will not move on. I suffer from terrible chronic migraines and fibromyalgia(found out after getting a doctor in Pittsburgh). Dr. Chattha of course labelled me as tension headaches from depression and anxiety. I visited the psychiatrist monthly. I was basically paying copays for Tylonel 3 which did nothing because the pain was way too bad, and Topamax, which did help on somedays.

Posted on April 21st, 2015