A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Amrik Pabley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Amrik Pabley is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Pabley
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Pabley Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Amrik Pabley, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Diabetic Eye Disease (Diabetic Retinopathy)
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Pabley graduated from University of Louisville .
Dr. Pabley has 13 hospital affiliations:
- U Mass Memorial Med Ctr - Memorial Campus
- Baystate Mary Lane Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Amrik S Pabley MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Amrik S. Pabley practice?
- Dr. Amrik Pabley has 1 office location.
Dr. Amrik Pabley practices Ophthalmology near Holden, MA.
See Holden Ophthalmologists.