A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Amrik Pabley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Amrik Pabley is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Amrik Pabley, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Diabetic Eye Disease (Diabetic Retinopathy)
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Pabley graduated from University of Louisville .
Dr. Pabley has 13 hospital affiliations:
- St. Vincent's Hospital
- Baystate Mary Lane Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Pabley accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care - 2 plans
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 2 plans
- Tufts Health Plans - 9 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 18 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Boston Medical Center Health Net Plan - 2 plans
- Health New England - 6 plans
- Network Health - 2 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia - 25 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- Anthem - 1 plan
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Fallon Community Health Plan (FCHP) - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Amrik S. Pabley practice?
Dr. Amrik Pabley practices Ophthalmology near Holden, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Oxford, MA and Worcester, MA.
See Holden Ophthalmologists.