A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Amrik Pabley is Excellent. Dr. Pabley has been reviewed by 3 patients who have provided 3 comments. The rating is 3.5 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Amrik Pabley, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
He has special expertise in 2 Areas, including Glaucoma and Lens Implants Intraocular Lens Implantation.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Pabley graduated from University of Louisville .More Education & Awards
Dr. Pabley has 12 hospital affiliations:
- UMASS Memorial Medical Center-Memorial Campus
- Baystate Mary Lane Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Pabley accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care - 2 plans
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 2 plans
- Tufts Health Plans - 9 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 18 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Boston Medical Center Health Net Plan - 2 plans
- Health New England - 6 plans
- Network Health - 2 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia - 25 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- Anthem - 1 plan
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Fallon Community Health Plan (FCHP) - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Amrik Pabley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Amrik S. Pabley practice?
Dr. Amrik Pabley practices Ophthalmology near Holden, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Oxford, MA and Worcester, MA.
See Holden Ophthalmologists.