A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Amrik Pabley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Amrik Pabley is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Pabley
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Pabley Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Amrik Pabley, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Diabetic Eye Disease (Diabetic Retinopathy)
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Pabley graduated from University of Louisville .
Dr. Pabley has 13 hospital affiliations:
- U Mass Memorial Med Ctr - Memorial Campus
- Baystate Mary Lane Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Amrik S Pabley MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Amrik S. Pabley practice?
- Dr. Amrik Pabley has 1 office location.
Dr. Amrik Pabley practices Ophthalmology near Holden, MA.
See Holden Ophthalmologists.