A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Amrish Jain:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Amrish Jain is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Amrish Jain, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Jain has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Detroit Receiving Hospital & University Health Center
- Children's Hospital of Michigan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Amrish Jain BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Pediatrician, has 13 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Amrish Jain practice?
- Dr. Amrish Jain has 4 office locations.
Dr. Amrish Jain practices Pediatrics near Detroit, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Flint, MI and Birmingham, MI.
See Detroit Pediatricians.