A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Amrish Patel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Amrish Patel, Allergist & Immunologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Amrish Patel, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Sino-Nasal Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Patel graduated from Guys, King's & St Thomas School of Medicine, London, England. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Patel has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital, Grosse Pointe
- Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak
- Beaumont Hospital,Troy
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Amrish K Patel MD is a male Internist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Amrish K. Patel practice?
- Dr. Amrish Patel has 2 office locations.
Dr. Amrish Patel practices Internal Medicine near Royal Oak, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Sterling Heights, MI.
See Royal Oak Internists.