A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Amrish Patel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Amrish Patel, Allergist & Immunologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Amrish Patel, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Sino-Nasal Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Patel graduated from Guys, King's & St Thomas School of Medicine, London, England. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Patel has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak
- Beaumont Hospital,Troy
- Beaumont Hospital, Grosse Pointe
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Patel accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 3 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 4 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Amrish K. Patel practice?
Dr. Amrish Patel practices Internal Medicine near Royal Oak, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Sterling Heights, MI and Troy, MI.
See Royal Oak Internists.