A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Amrit Agarwal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Amrit K Agarwal MD is a male Rheumatologist and practices in Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Amrit K. Agarwal practice?
- Dr. Amrit Agarwal has 2 office locations.
Dr. Amrit Agarwal practices Rheumatology near Aliquippa, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Beaver, PA.
See Aliquippa Rheumatologists.