A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Amrit Narula:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Amrit Narula is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Narula
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Narula Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Amrit Narula, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Narula graduated from Gauhati Medical College, Guwahati.
Dr. Narula has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Good Samaritan Regional Med. Center
- Pottstown Memorial Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Amrit Pal Narula MD is a male Internist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Amrit P. Narula practice?
- Dr. Amrit Narula has 2 office locations.
Dr. Amrit Narula practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Pottsville, PA.
See Pottsville Internists and Pottsville Gastroenterologists.