A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Amrit Narula:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Amrit Narula is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Amrit Narula, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Narula graduated from Gauhati Medical College, Guwahati.
Dr. Narula has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Good Samaritan Regional Med. Center
- Pottstown Memorial Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Amrit Pal Narula MD is a male Internist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Amrit P. Narula practice?
- Dr. Amrit Narula has 4 office locations.
Dr. Amrit Narula practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Shenandoah, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Pottsville, PA.
See Shenandoah Internists and Shenandoah Gastroenterologists.