A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Amrit Nayar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Amrit Nayar is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Nayar
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Nayar Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Amrit Nayar, MD is board certified in Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
Education & Awards
Dr. Nayar graduated from Maulana Azad Medical College, New Delhi.
Dr. Nayar has 28 hospital affiliations:
- Kennedy Memorial Hospital -Umc - Stratford
- Virtua West Jersey Hospital - Berlin
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Amrit P Nayar MD is a male Cardiothoracic Surgeon, has 40 years of experience and practices in Thoracic Surgery and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Amrit P. Nayar practice?
- Dr. Amrit Nayar has 1 office location.
Dr. Amrit Nayar practices Thoracic Surgery and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Cherry Hill, NJ.
See Cherry Hill Cardiothoracic Surgeons.