A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Amrit Nayar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Amrit Nayar is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Nayar
Specialties & Research
Dr. Amrit Nayar, MD is board certified in Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
Education & Awards
Dr. Nayar graduated from Maulana Azad Medical College, New Delhi.
Dr. Nayar has 28 hospital affiliations:
- Kennedy Memorial Hospital -Umc - Stratford
- Virtua West Jersey Hospital - Berlin
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Amrit P Nayar MD is a male Cardiothoracic Surgeon, has 39 years of experience and practices in Thoracic Surgery and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Amrit P. Nayar practice?
- Dr. Amrit Nayar has 1 office location.
Dr. Amrit Nayar practices Thoracic Surgery and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Cherry Hill, NJ.
See Cherry Hill Surgeons.