A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Amrit Thandi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Amrit Thandi, Family Practitioner, General Practitioner is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Thandi
Gout Patient Education Read our patient education guide for Gout, uric acid crystal deposits and causes of this type of arthritis.Before Visiting Dr. Thandi Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Laser Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Thandi graduated from Dayanand Medical College, Ludhiana.
Dr. Thandi has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Cypress Fairbanks Med Ctr Hospital
- Cypress Fairbanks
- North Cypress Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Amrit Thandi MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 15 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Amrit Thandi practice?
- Dr. Amrit Thandi has 1 office location.
Dr. Amrit Thandi practices Family Medicine near Cypress, TX.
See Cypress Family Physicians.