A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Amrit Thandi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Amrit Thandi, Family Practitioner, General Practitioner is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Laser Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Thandi graduated from Dayanand Medical College, Ludhiana.
Dr. Thandi has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Cypress Fairbanks Med Ctr Hospital
- Cypress Fairbanks
- North Cypress Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Amrit Thandi MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 15 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Amrit Thandi practice?
- Dr. Amrit Thandi has 3 office locations.
Dr. Amrit Thandi practices Family Medicine near Cypress, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Conroe, TX.
See Cypress Family Physicians.