A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Amrita Sharma:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Amrita Sharma, MBBS, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
Education & Awards
Dr. Sharma graduated from Gajra Raja Medical College, Gwalior.
Dr. Sharma has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Veteran Affairs New Jersey Health Care System - East Orange
- Veterans Affairs New Jersey Health Care System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Amrita Sharma MBBS and MD is a female Psychiatrist and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Amrita Sharma practice?
- Dr. Amrita Sharma has 2 office locations.
Dr. Amrita Sharma practices Psychiatry near Lyons, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: East Orange, NJ.
See Lyons Psychiatrists.