Dr. Amrita Yearwood Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Amrita Yearwood?

Type 2 Diabetes

Type 2 Diabetes

Have you seen Dr. Amrita Yearwood?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

August 13th, 2010

I have found my Doctor!

Dr. Yearwood is great. She is intelligent, kind and caring. I trust her explicitly. Very astute and compassionate and it shows. I am so fortunate to be under her care and I appreciate her. Thank you, Doctor Yearwood!

June 21st, 2010

This doctor is the best!

I had never seen her before but right away I was comfortable with her. Dr. Yearwood sat down and talked with me and made me feel like I had seen her many times. My exam was thorough and I was not nervous. I felt like I had found the right doctor. Very professional but still personable... one of a kind.

May 26th, 2010

Dr. Yearwood

I just wanted to thank you for all of your hard work. It makes a difference when you can tell that a doctor genuinely cares for you. You are a special person

April 28th, 2010

VERY NICE DOCTOR

I was going on vacation with my family and I started getting sick. Dr. Yearwood told me what was wrong and then did some tests to confirm her diagnosis. She was right and she knew the best treatment. She told me I would be fine for my trip and not to worry. She helped me get better fast and I had a great vacation without having to spend the money to go to Lourdes.

April 27th, 2010

Thank you Dr. Yearwood

I saw this Dr for the first time in the E.R. yesterday and I really was impressed. She was kind and seemed very smart. I liked her and I know quality when I see it.Thank You Dr. Yearwood!

A doctor that cares

It is such a relief to know that my doctor really cares about me. Dr. Yearwood always goes that extra step in making sure that I am taken care of every time I go to see her.

DR. YEARWOOD IS THE BEST

Dr. Yearwood always treats me like a person first and a patient next. She is genuine in her care and concern with me and my family. She takes time with me and has a unique ability to instill confidence and reassurance. I don't think this community is aware of what an asset she is to all of us. I always appreciate her bedside manner. Not only is she a kind and caring human being, she is an excellent physician.

Thank you Dr. Yearwood

Dr. Yearwood has treated me for the past nine months. She diagnosed and treated my heart problem and helped me quit smoking. I am grateful for her and appreciate her knowledge and skill after my experience with mediocre medical care. God Bless Her

March 23rd, 2010

Looks like someone's aiming to hurt her due to the above comments. Obviously the ratings are from someone that is VERY jealous of her. If you REALLY knew her you would know she's VERY hard working & dedicated to her job. I myself have never been to another physician that's as caring as she is.

January 26th, 2010

This doctor is lazy and incompetent

I honestly don't know how she keeps her job. She allows nursing staff to make decisions for her, and she can't seem to make a correct diagnosis much of the time. I have watched her work, and she rarely, if ever even touches a patient. I notice her GPA is not posted. Hmm..

October 17th, 2008

She does not even touch her patients and is very rude and racist.

March 1st, 2017