Some ratings provided by DrScore.
I have found my Doctor! show details I have found my Doctor!
by Carter, E. A. on Aug 12th, 2010

Dr. Yearwood is great. She is intelligent, kind and caring. I trust her explicitly. Very astute and compassionate and it shows. I am so fortunate to be under her care and I appreciate her. Thank you, Doctor Yearwood!

This doctor is the best! show details This doctor is the best!
by A. King on Jun 20th, 2010

I had never seen her before but right away I was comfortable with her. Dr. Yearwood sat down and talked with me and made me feel like I had seen her many times. My exam was thorough and I was not nervous. I felt like I had found the right doctor. Very professional but still personable... one of a kind.

Dr. Yearwood show details Dr. Yearwood
by Patricia Carden on May 26th, 2010

I just wanted to thank you for all of your hard work. It makes a difference when you can tell that a doctor genuinely cares for you. You are a special person

VERY NICE DOCTOR show details VERY NICE DOCTOR
by imall wellnow! on Apr 27th, 2010

I was going on vacation with my family and I started getting sick. Dr. Yearwood told me what was wrong and then did some tests to confirm her diagnosis. She was right and she knew the best treatment. She told me I would be fine for my trip and not to worry. She helped me get better fast and I had a great vacation without having to spend the money to go to Lourdes.

Thank you Dr. Yearwood show details Thank you Dr. Yearwood
by S.M. on Apr 27th, 2010

I saw this Dr for the first time in the E.R. yesterday and I really was impressed. She was kind and seemed very smart. I liked her and I know quality when I see it.Thank You Dr. Yearwood!

A doctor that cares show details A doctor that cares
by S on Mar 24th, 2010

It is such a relief to know that my doctor really cares about me. Dr. Yearwood always goes that extra step in making sure that I am taken care of every time I go to see her.

DR. YEARWOOD IS THE BEST show details DR. YEARWOOD IS THE BEST
by anna on Mar 23rd, 2010

Dr. Yearwood always treats me like a person first and a patient next. She is genuine in her care and concern with me and my family. She takes time with me and has a unique ability to instill confidence and reassurance. I don't think this community is aware of what an asset she is to all of us. I always appreciate her bedside manner. Not only is she a kind and caring human being, she is an excellent physician.

Thank you Dr. Yearwood show details Thank you Dr. Yearwood
by jmjmd on Mar 23rd, 2010

Dr. Yearwood has treated me for the past nine months. She diagnosed and treated my heart problem and helped me quit smoking. I am grateful for her and appreciate her knowledge and skill after my experience with mediocre medical care. God Bless Her

by jba on Mar 23rd, 2010

Looks like someone's aiming to hurt her due to the above comments. Obviously the ratings are from someone that is VERY jealous of her. If you REALLY knew her you would know she's VERY hard working & dedicated to her job. I myself have never been to another physician that's as caring as she is.

This doctor is lazy and incompetent show details This doctor is lazy and incompetent
by jmtmd on Jan 26th, 2010

I honestly don't know how she keeps her job. She allows nursing staff to make decisions for her, and she can't seem to make a correct diagnosis much of the time. I have watched her work, and she rarely, if ever even touches a patient. I notice her GPA is not posted. Hmm..

Oct 17th, 2008

She does not even touch her patients and is very rude and racist.