Dr. Amritpal Pannu MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.3

July 7th, 2016
Worst dr and staff
He doesn't let you talk to tell him what's going on his staff is the worst I've asked for medication after seeing him and records from other doctors it's been months and it still hasn't been done

April 21st, 2016
awesome doctor very understandable..

January 8th, 2015
Horrible wait times constantly over book s patients ..takes two hours to be seen.

May 26th, 2014
Perfect if nothing is seriously wrong with you
Shows absolutely no interest in case. If I have a problem with my treatment and "dare" to question his opinion, he accuses me of giving him "attitude." If I could afford anyone else, I would never go back. Staff is nice enough, though.

January 26th, 2013
Incompetent & Unprofessional during hospital stay
While recovering from a pancreatitis attack, Dr.Pannu ordered & I was served as my 1st meal ' Meatloaf,Mashed Potato's & Gravy,etc.' Did he have a personal conflict with me? I questioned nurse about meal, " Dr. Pannu ordered dinner".I had another pancreatitis attack & was on an IV w/o food or water for 3 days because of his orders. Also, when I complained about the care, Dr. Pannu told me " to sign a release & walk out ". I had 3 IV's attached due to an infection caused by the Hospital & Dr. Pannu diagnosis. Very unprofessional & the Nurses at Madera Community Hospital despise him & it shows in the care I received from the nurses. I am currently filing claims against Dr. Pannu with the Medical Board & claims against Hospital & Nurses for unprofessional conduct & poor care.

January 3rd, 2012
I attended several appointments in hopes of improving or resolving some health issues. I now question if the doctor even listens to his paitents. The Dr. gave medicines that made me more ill and upon my further investigation I found that they were the opposite of what I needed. I also made multiple calls to the doctors office in an attempt to get Rx's straight, the pharmacy never recieved any updated communication and old orders are simply resent. It appears his staff just say what they think you want to hear so you'll leave or hang-up, then fail to follow through with any actions. In my final attempt to get some help I made ANOTHER appointment, which the office confirmed later. I arrived and waited an hour before I figured out the DOCTOR WAS NOT EVEN THERE.

August 30th, 2011
Don't go here!
He doesn't listen to my complaints, talks over me and doesn't respect women. Maybe that's his culture, somewhere I choose never to visit again.

November 1st, 2009
EXCELLENT AND VERY CARING DOCTOR

April 25th, 2009
excellent and caring doctor, available when needed.