Dr. Amro El Feki Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Amro El Feki?

Excellent neurologist with amazing bedside manner!

Posted on August 27th, 2016

Dr. El Feki became my dad's neurologist when my dad was admitted to Bay Area Regional Hospital. He was incredibly responsive, attentive, and took great care of my dad. He took a lot of time explaining my dad's symptoms, situation, and course of treatment. Whenever I had questions, I was able to call him or text him and he responded right away. I would definitely recommend him!

Nice guy. TERRIBLE Experience. NO Resolution for Patient!

Posted on June 14th, 2016

HORRIBLE DOCTOR'S office. And Dr. El Feki never once followed up. I had to beg for certain tests and then hound the nurse to get them back WEEKS later. It was one of the worst experiences. Looking for a caring dr.? Go elsewhere!

Posted on April 29th, 2016

from desk (check in staff) were horrible. They are so program, they either do not know how to be human and step outside the box or just ignorant. arrive at the office, ask for a wheel chair for my MOM, the check in lady was so programed to give me forms that I had asked weeks ago to fax to me so I would have to sat in their office and complete. I had to ask again, she then left her desk to get I suppose was a supervision. I asked this lady for a wheel chair, she spoke with someone on the telephone. After about 10 minutes I asked a 3rd time. The young lady walked to the office where we later entered to see the doctor. Only to inform me the nurse will be bring the wheel chair. the nurse came from the same area with the wheelchair less than 2 min later with the wheel chair. This whole ordeal took almost 30 min of my time when it should have only taken less than 5 min. this is unprofessional and none caring for their patients.

Posted on April 4th, 2017