Dr. Amrutlal Barot Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Amrutlal Barot?

July 18th, 2017

So glad we found Dr. Barot!

I wish I had brought my son to Dr. Barot years ago. He went from averaging 2 seizures a month to zero seizures in 15 months. Dr. Barot started him on a different medication and he stopped having seizures from that point on. He was on a combination of 2 seizure meds and is now completely off of one of them. He has been more alert, active, and happy since the change in his meds too. Thanks Dr. Barot for making a huge difference in his quality of life!!

March 10th, 2017

Violation of Hippa Rights

I waited for Dr. Barot for an hour. He didn't even touch me or do a proper neurological exam. When he told me to see a psychiatrist and than he would think about giving me the latest and greatest migraine meds. I felt like I was being held hostage. This is all without discussing any of my prior care with me. He is an extremely uncaring and unorganized doctor. I saw him once and he lost my records from 6 years of neuro care. The office does not scan or file your records. Kathy the office manager is unfeeling and unremorseful when needing assistance, don't bother. You are given multiple excuses as to why and treated as if things are all your fault. In the end skip this doctor and his staff and avoid the hassle. This office will only disappoint you and violate your Hippa rights. In the end the doctor lied and forged information. Don't trust these people.

June 17th, 2016

mr.

Dr. Barot diagnosed me with inclusion body myositis. I had seen for the neurologists before him but no diagnosis was available. He has been helping me with this condition . He is always up to date with latest information.

June 25th, 2015

After the Sleep study had to wait over a month to get my equipment.

April 15th, 2015

Staff needs help!

Great doctor, terrible staff. Appointment/prescription follow-up poor. Complain about patients while others in office.

September 4th, 2014

Dr. Barot is a joke, my mom has been a patient of his since the late 80's, first for her seizures, then he diagnosed her in 1990 with MS, my mom put her trust in this man and his treatments as they have changed over the years due to her condition change. At an appt 2 weeks ago he proceeds to tell her he may have diagnosed her wrong and she may NOT have MS, and he is not sure what she may have. So he decided to switch her medicine to see what happens. After my encouragement my mom agreed to see another Dr. for a second opinion. I sent a records request to Dr. Barot's office to send records to new Dr. so that the new Dr. can see the YEARS of treatments, medicines, lab work, xrays etc. Dr. Barot's office told me it would take 14-18 days to send records and they can't promise they would be there for the appt, 11 days out. Appt day came, the records dr Barot's office sent were a couple of mri's my mom had done. No office notes, no lab work, to check medicine levels, no nothing, told the new Dr. that was all they had, I mean REALLY, after 25 plus years that's all you have.!! I have NO faith in this Dr and would NOT recommend him to anyone!!! DO NOT SEE DR. BAROT!!!!

January 19th, 2011

he successfully made an unusual dignosis of CADASIL after undiagnosing M.S. and stroke and helped my sister also getting the same diagnosos.

July 16th, 2010