Dr. Amrutlal Barot MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.9

June 17th, 2016
mr.
Dr. Barot diagnosed me with inclusion body myositis. I had seen for the neurologists before him but no diagnosis was available. He has been helping me with this condition . He is always up to date with latest information.

June 25th, 2015
After the Sleep study had to wait over a month to get my equipment.

April 15th, 2015
Staff needs help!
Great doctor, terrible staff. Appointment/prescription follow-up poor. Complain about patients while others in office.

September 4th, 2014
Dr. Barot is a joke, my mom has been a patient of his since the late 80's, first for her seizures, then he diagnosed her in 1990 with MS, my mom put her trust in this man and his treatments as they have changed over the years due to her condition change. At an appt 2 weeks ago he proceeds to tell her he may have diagnosed her wrong and she may NOT have MS, and he is not sure what she may have. So he decided to switch her medicine to see what happens. After my encouragement my mom agreed to see another Dr. for a second opinion. I sent a records request to Dr. Barot's office to send records to new Dr. so that the new Dr. can see the YEARS of treatments, medicines, lab work, xrays etc. Dr. Barot's office told me it would take 14-18 days to send records and they can't promise they would be there for the appt, 11 days out. Appt day came, the records dr Barot's office sent were a couple of mri's my mom had done. No office notes, no lab work, to check medicine levels, no nothing, told the new Dr. that was all they had, I mean REALLY, after 25 plus years that's all you have.!! I have NO faith in this Dr and would NOT recommend him to anyone!!! DO NOT SEE DR. BAROT!!!!

January 19th, 2011
he successfully made an unusual dignosis of CADASIL after undiagnosing M.S. and stroke and helped my sister also getting the same diagnosos.