A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Amun Makani:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Amun Makani MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Amun Makani practice?
- Dr. Amun Makani has 2 office locations.
Dr. Amun Makani practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Newton Lower Falls, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Boston, MA.
See Newton Lower Falls Orthopedic Surgeons.