A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Amutha Sornaraj:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Amutha Sornaraj, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Sornaraj has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Underwood Memorial Hospital
- Kennedy University Hospital – Washington Township
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Amutha Sornaraj MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 15 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Amutha Sornaraj practice?
- Dr. Amutha Sornaraj has 2 office locations.
Dr. Amutha Sornaraj practices Family Medicine near Woodbury, NJ.
See Woodbury Primary Care Doctors.