A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Amutha Sornaraj:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Amutha Sornaraj is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sornaraj
Restless Leg Syndrome Patient Education Learn all about Restless Leg Syndrome symptoms and medical conditions that may cause RLS.Before Visiting Dr. Sornaraj Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Amutha Sornaraj, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Sornaraj has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Underwood Memorial Hospital
- Kennedy University Hospital – Washington Township
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Amutha Arularasi Sornaraj MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 15 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Amutha A. Sornaraj practice?
- Dr. Amutha Sornaraj has 1 office location.
Dr. Amutha Sornaraj practices Family Medicine near Woodbury, NJ.
See Woodbury Family Physicians.