A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Amy Cooper:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Amy Cooper is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Amy Cooper, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Cooper graduated from University of Virginia, Charlottesville.
Dr. Cooper has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Phoebe Worth Medical Center
- John D Archbold Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Amy Elizabeth Cooper MD is a female Pediatrician, has 16 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Amy E. Cooper practice?
- Dr. Amy Cooper has 4 office locations.
Dr. Amy Cooper practices Pediatrics near Thomasville, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Cairo, GA.
See Thomasville Pediatricians.